You agree to access and use the Site solely for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for understanding and adhering to any laws, statutes, rules, and regulations governing your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site for any unlawful activity or encourage others to engage in behavior that may constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or transmit discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content.
- Use the Site to impersonate other individuals or organizations.
- Use the Site to upload content containing a software virus, or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or disrupt the Site’s operation or the hardware or software of any person accessing the Site.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise communicate any materials for which you do not possess the legal or contractual right to convey.
- Disrupt the regular flow of communication in any manner.
- Claim or represent any corporation, association, or other entity without a legitimate relationship.
- Refrain from posting or sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitations.
- Post anything that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Collect and store personal information about others.
Termination of Use
Links to Other Websites
Some links on the Site direct you to websites not operated by Hexa. Hexa has no control over these websites and does not evaluate or supervise their content. These links are provided for user convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of products, services, or information, nor do they indicate a relationship between Hexa and the respective website owners. When you click on an external website link, you agree to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that website.
You explicitly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site or any information accessible via this Site is at your own risk. Neither Hexa nor its employees guarantee that the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of omissions, or problem-free. They do not guarantee the results obtained by using the Site. The information and functionality of the Site are provided “as is,” with no explicit or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or currency.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Hexa or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from your use of or inability to use the Site, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.